E Series Right Angle
The Grove Gear IronMan E Series is a high efficiency, right angle gear reducer designed for increased torque density, reduced inventory and improved efficiency. By utilizing modified helical-bevel technology, the E Series is able to operate at 90% efficiency and can provide up to 60% higher torque than a typical worm gear reducer. Through various accessories and modular components, the E Series recreates the critical dimensions of a standard worm gearbox and provides the opportunity to reduce inventory.
- 4 sizes available with ratings to 27 HP.
- Available in single, double & triple reduction.
- Ratings from 7.8:1 to 59:1.
- Precision machined cast iron housing provides industrial strength and durability.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Oversized positively-retained high speed input shaft bearing for higher shock load capacity, shaft alignment and seal life. Ideal for frequent starting and reversing applications.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- Premium Grade 5 zinc-plated heat treated bolts used throughout.
- Push-off holes drilled and tapped into flange for quick motor removal on quill input styles (56 & 140TC frames).
- Cast iron IEC and NEMA C input flange with machined fits for precision alignment of motor and bearings.
- Multiple venting options for multi-position mounting.
- Robust output shaft of high strength steel alloy for superior torque and overhung load capacities.
- Permanently marked nameplate with output torque, ratio and maximum input horsepower.
- Mounting Dimensions allow interchange with many popular reducers.
- Integral mounting bases and output flanges designed to interchange integral output flange also available to allow interchange with many industry standard sizes.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON or Lincoln Motors for the perfect GEAR+MOTOR™ package.