Aluminum (EL Series)
Electra-Gear offers a unique, aluminum gear reducer line, which is the most extensive of its kind in North America. Electra-Gear’s aluminum products are a light weight, yet durable alternative to today's cast iron and stainless steel models, and are available off-the-shelf or customized to your exact specifications. The design provides features in a robust, aluminum, single-piece housing.
- Center distances from 1.33” through 6.00” available.
- Eleven sizes available to 35 HP.
- Available in single, double and triple reduction.
- Ratios from 5:1 to 216,000:1.
- Aluminum housing provides superior resistances to corrosion, even in harsh environments.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized steel output shaft provides superior overhung load and torque characteristics.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON or Lincoln Motors for the perfect GEAR+MOTOR™ package.
- T Base Worm Over
- U Base Worm Under
- J Mount – Vertical Input Base
- F Flange
- VL & VH Vertical Output Base
- Hollow Shaft Tie Rod Kit
- Torque Arm Bracket
- R Riser Block