3 Phase Cast Iron Electric Motor,
In order to answer the necessities of the customers in South Korea, WEG developed the exclusive line W21 KS according to MEPS. The result is a extraordinary line where you can find the flexibility and quality of WEG (recognized internationally) and respecting the Korean regulations.
- Three-phase, multivoltage, IP55, TEFC;
- Output: 0,75 up to 200 kW
- Number of Poles: 2, 4 and 6
- Frames: 80 up to 355M/L
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Mounting: B3R
- Voltage: 380 V with 6 leads
- Class “F” insulation (ΔT = 80K)
- WISE® (WEG Insulation System Evolution) insulation system - Suitable for inverter duty applications*
- Service factor: 1,15
- Continuous duty: S1
- Design N
- Thermistors (1 per phase) for frame sizes 225S/M to 355M/L
- V-Ring seal for both endshields
- Regreasing niple for frames 225S/M to 355M/L
- Stainless steel nameplate AISI 316
- Fans: Plastic made for frames 80 to 315S/M and Aluminum made for frame 355M/L
- Fan Covers: steel made for frames 80 to 132 and cast iron made for frames 160M to 355M/L
- Regreasing nipple for frame sizes 225S/M to 355A/B
- Color: RAL 6002
- *For additional details about Inverter operation, please contact our technical support. *Special Insulation for voltage above 575V.
Optional features available
- Other voltages
- Design H
- Class “H” insulation
- Thermal protection
- Thermostats or RTD-PT 100 on winings and bearings
- Degree of Protection: IP56, IP65, IP66, IPW56, IPW65 or IPW66
- Bearing seals
- Lip seal
- Oil seal
- Labyrinth taconite seal and W3 Seal
- Additional terminal box
- Space heaters
- Fans: Aluminum or Cast Iron
- Drip cover for vertical applications
- Double shaft end
- Cable glands in plastic and brass
- Blower kit (TEBC)
- Roller bearings (for frame sizes 160 and up)
- More options available, on request
- The brake motors are simple & rugged & so easy for maintenance.
- No separate DC supply is required as the rectifier is provided which gives the required DC voltage for energisation of the brake.
- The rectifier is mounted inside the main terminal box so no separate terminal box required.
General guidelines for selection of suitable Brake Model
- The Brakes are rated by torque & selection of suitable model can be made by calculating the required torque, rating of the brake & then matching it with static torque.
- Torque (Nm) = 9550 x (KW / RPM) x Safety Factor (SF)
- Where kW-Kilowatts of motor
- RPM-Speed of motor
- SF-Safety Factor depending on type of prime mover & load.
- For electric motor, SF = 2 to 3
- For diesel engine, SF = 4 to 5
- For compressor, SF = 5 to 6.
Hindustan Brake motors can be used in many applications. A few of them are listed below;
- Machine tools
- Textile machinery
- Cranes & hoists
- Printing Machinery
- Material handling equipments
- Geared motors
- Cable reeling drums
- Rolling mills